BKD Executive Leavers is a talent acquisition (recruitment) and leadership development company founded by Andrew Demetriou, Ben Buckley and Rob Kerr in 2018. Since initially launching and focussing on the Sport industry, the company has expanded to offer recruitment services in advertising, media (agency/owner) and marketing (led by Julie Anne Longano).
Based on company growth, we’re seeking a casual/contract resource team member to assist with the back-end recruitment and research requirements to ensure exiting personnel prioritise business development and key talent bank development. Recruiting experience ideal.
We operate nationally with offices based in Sydney and Melbourne, but this role is available as a work-from-home role with some phone WIP and face-to-face WIP requirements.
We’re agile, progressive, highly connected consultants who are working with a broad range of agencies and clients to deliver the best possible candidates.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
– Seeking out applicants for job openings utilising recruiter lite (past experience preferred)
– Managing applications to shortlisted candidates against a set criteria
– Conducting phone screen interviews with candidates
– Developing & managing an effective talent bank database
– Posting roles (company website and LinkedIn)
– Company research (developing briefs on companies ahead of key client meetings)
The role is 1-2 days per week with ideal flexibility to scale up if needed.